The Juvet Tailormade
We offer a calm, sheltered and inspirational environment for both individuals and companies who want to organise their own adventures – whether for a private event, an important management seminar or a productive strategy meeting.
We have every facility. Contact us and we’ll help facilitate a beneficial and inspiring stay.
We can offer:
- Ten double/single landscape rooms
- Four rooms in the main house, two beds in a chalet in the yard and one bed in a mill house by the river
- Meeting rooms with projector, wireless network and whiteboard/flipboard
- All food, food for meeting breaks and drinks by arrangement – we are fully licensed
- Free use of the spa facilities with steam room and outdoor hot tub
- Option of canyoning, rafting, trips, hunting, outdoor camping, simple climbing etc.
- Organised transport to/from Juvet
If your group consists of more than eight people, you will have Juvet to yourselves.
A memory for life
Are you looking for a special way of celebrating your very special day? We promise that at Juvet it will be unforgettable.
If you book Juvet from Friday to Sunday, the following facilities will be at your disposal:
• 35 beds with bedlinen – 20 in the new landscape rooms and 15 in the old house in the farmyard
• free use of the spa facilities with steam room and outdoor hot tub
• dining room in Fjøsen with space for 50 people and Låven with space for 80 people
• the kitchen at Juvet with all the equipment and tableware you need for up to 80 people
You decide whether you would like us to take care of the decoration, food and drink or whether you want to bring your own chef and organise it all yourself – whatever is your preference!!
We are happy to help with advice and tips about the best suppliers of food and drinks, where to source more tableware if necessary, tablecloths and additional places to stay overnight in the area..
Perhaps you would like us to organise a special activity for your wedding guests? A rafting trip or canyoning in the river, climbing … or anything else that appeals to your guests.
Juvet – a fabulous backdrop to a special day
General cancellation terms
The event can be canceled within 6 weeks before the event date at no charge. Reduction of up to 10% of the number of participants 6-2 weeks before the event date can be done without compensation. The reduction of more than 10% of the participants billed 50% of the excess. Cancellation 6-2 weeks before the event date involves billing of 50% of the total. Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the event date involves billing of 80% of the total. Due to a late cancellation natural events / force majeure billed 80% of total net revenues in the alternative arrangement period (resale rates, etc.).